Get rid of those unwanted newsletters and subscriptions
Junk mail and marketing messages can be a real nuisance. Your inbox can get out of control with the amount of junk you receive .The unsubscribing process is a painful task. However, if you’re using Gmail, Yahoo, or Hotmail/Outlook.com then there is a handy free service called Unroll.me that will scan your inbox and let you remove junk messages at the click of a mouse.
In return for this service, Unroll.me requests that you simply share a link promoting it on your Facebook or Twitter feed, which is an acceptable price to pay for a tidy inbox.
Using the Unroll.me service means handing over access of your email inbox .If you are uncomfortable with that then we’d recommend not using this method.
Here’s a step by step guide for a clean inbox:-
- Go to unroll.me and click on the ‘Get started now’ button.
- Log into your account and allow unroll.me to access your account information by clicking ‘Allow’.
- Wait for it to scan your subscription services.
- After the scan finishes, click ‘CONTINUE TO NEXT STEP’ button.
- At this page you can easily manage all your subscriptions and unsubscribe all those unwanted newsletters which were bugging you from a long time.
- After managing your subscription, click the ‘Continue’ button.
You can share them on social networks or you can simply click ‘Continue without sharing’.
- That’s it! Click the ‘FINISH’ button to finish the process.
Their UI is also mobile friendly. The service is free, and works like a charm. Hit the link below to try it out.
Although Unroll.me claims to unsubscribe you from your junk emails, the service actually just blocks the emails from reaching your inbox. So technically you’re still subscribed to all of your emails, but your inbox won’t get disturbed from now onwards. If you wish to allow any emails back into your inbox, you can go to the ‘Edit Subscriptions’ tab of the Unroll.me website and click Re-subscribe.
Official Video: https://vimeo.com/62204353