Invite All Your Friends to like Facebook Fan page in Single Click
No matter, how large your company is? One of the working awesome best ways to promote your business online is by making use of Social Media. No doubt, best one among all social media sites is Facebook and next comes LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+. Facebook fan page is the most extraordinary thing developed by Facebook. Every company has their own official Facebook page and even we also have Facebook Page. The first immediate thing you need to do after creating a Facebook page for your business is to invite all friends to like Facebook fan page. Unfortunately, this will become really a headache is you have a large list of friends on your account. Moreover, Facebook has no official “select all” button to select all friends on the list. There is no other choice, except you have to manually invite everyone.
By this tutorial, you can send Invite to all of your friends, to like your Facebook page in Single Click without any kind of script. It’s very simple. This method is based on Chrome Extension, which you can install in your PC, and use it easily. This Tool is named as Facebook Social Toolkit, which you need to install as Chrome Extension. Have a look at some super cool features of this trick, then follow these steps to increase likes in your Facebook page.
1. Firstly, Install Facebook Social Toolkit Free Version from here.
2. After downloading Chrome Toolkit from above link, it will ask you to add toolkit in your Chrome Browser, Now Click on Add Extension Button.
3. After installing this Chrome Extension in your PC, it will show you a new icon, in your Chrome Browser. Open Facebook from your Browser.
4. Click on Facebook Social Toolkit Icon from your Chrome Browser, and Select option “Invite Friends to Like your Page”
5. It will Open a New Window, in which you need to Enter Facebook page ID, in which you want to add all your friends, page ID can be found in url of page.
6. To find ID of your page click here
7. Enter Facebook Page URL, and then it will show you ID of your Facebook Page.
8. After entering Page ID, enter delay between sending requests. If you enter 60 here, it will wait 60 seconds and then send another invite. I recommend using 10 seconds delay, it will fast up this process.
9. And this tool will do his work, keep your Tab open while it send requests, and enjoy this method for sending invite to your Facebook page from all your friends in one click.