Health problems related to obesity
All of us have heard that, obesity hampers our physical health, stamina and even the personality. Have any of us given thought to the extremities, it can lead? Of all the problems that are caused by its consequences, the worst is the risk of premature death (keep calm! There’s more to read). The worst part of accumulated Fat is that it can even give as an abundance of mental, social, physical tensions and can be a cause of negativity all around. It makes us die every second until we seriously die.
Let me take you to the basic risks we face as an obese individual.
- Sudden Death – The more the fat, the more the fear!
- Lung related problems – Sudden heart failure.
- Do we know that the shortness of breath we feel if we are obese highly reduce our efficiency to do any work?
- Risk of heart failure
The number of death because of heart failure caused by reduction in the amount of oxygen reaching the lungs which leads to shrinkage in the blood veins of the lungs are pretty high.
- Risk of Cancers and tumors – Slow death.
- Risk of breast, endometrial, and some other cancers increase due to presence of high level of estrogen.
The increased levels of insulin in the blood of the obese people promote certain tumors.
- Heart diseases – Highest in occurrence.
- Cholesterol – Root cause of heart attacks.
High levels of cholesterol in the body can lead to the formation of a fibrous plaque on the artery walls blocking the supply of blood and oxygen to the heart. At this point, a heart attack occurs. Hence, sudden heart failure.
- Blood pressure – The more the fat, the more the pressure.
If the plaque buildup in the arteries ruptures, a blood clot can form which blocks the flow of blood and oxygen to your brain and cause a stroke.
- Diabetes – Sugarless life!
Fat cells restrict the insulin from working at its best which can increase your risk of diabetes.
- Arthritis and Gout – Early aging.
- The more weight that’s on a joint, the more stressed the joint becomes, and the more likely it will wear down and be damaged.
- Fat increases the formation of uric acid crystals in the joints, triggering painful attacks especially in the big toe.
Well, I think I have scared you too much now.
TIME FOR THE SOLUTION GUYS!
Many of these problems can easily be solved though leisure activities. Did you know that? Of course you did. Still, we don’t do them. So, for all of you following are some activities that won’t take much of your time and can prove to be a true blessing:
- Eat breakfast- To reduce the level of overeating.
- Find time for physical activities- Go for walks, do gardening, or play Frisbee.
- Stay active – Taking the stairs instead of the elevator can burn a lot of calories if you do it daily.
- Avoid the fast food- To reduce the calorie intake.
- Stress management- By finding different stress busters like travel, read and other such activities.
- Exercise and be energized throughout the day.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and drink plenty of water throughout the day.
- Reduce the intake level of soda and other drinks– They have a lot of hidden calories
- Regularly track the amount of weight you lost- To celebrate the success.