Water – A saviour!
Drinking water is like washing out your insides. The water will cleanse the system, fill you up, decrease your caloric load and improve the function of all your tissues. – Kevin R. Stone
Inspired by it? Now read further. 🙂
Ever thought that water could be so important for us? Water is our key to survive on this planet. If we take into account that 65-75% of our body is made up of water, then it can fairly be deduced that we need to maintain an optimum amount of water in our body.
Now, even though we know that it is so important, we should always ask why and how. Let me explain to you the beauty attached to this vital element in relation to our body in why and how terms.
Read the below mentioned problems and count the numbers you can relate to:
- Regular or sometime irregular constipation.
- Bad breath
- Pronounced pimples and wrinkles over the face.
- Constant dryness in the eyes, hands, skin and mouth.
- Poor concentration
- Mood swings
- Muscle cramps
- Sugar cravings
- Tiredness, fatigue and weariness throughout the day.
- Heart diseases in the early age of lifetime.
- Joint pain and gout problems.
How many did you get? 7 or 8?
Well, most of us would have more than 5 problems from these.
Now, Do you know that deficiency of water marks the outburst of any of these in our body even in the early age of our precious lifetime? Yes, you read it right. None of us could afford some of these, especially tiredness and fatigue at a young age – please you’ve got a whole lifetime to live!!
Nature demands everything to be in a balanced state, whenever we try to disturb what was in conjecture with the universe; the heat has always been felt.
So, ever thought all of these can have a single solution?
Read on to find out-
Firstly, here are the reasons we should drink optimum water regularly:
- Reduce wrinkles: With the proper flow of water and hence the blood in our system, the elasticity of the skin is maintained and we look good. 😎
- Proper hydration in the skin marks an optimum shine and radiance all over the body. Hence, we can attract a lot more people around us. 😉
- Water is a weight loss element because it helps in proper digestion of the food as it helps in maintaining metabolism of the body. This weight loss will make us adore ourselves, right?
- Proper temperature and pH balance of the skin glorify the natural features which can reduce the need to use make up!!
- Diminishes Pimples outburst by contact removal of toxins and body cleansing. The best beauty hack that we can ever know.
- Exemplify the beauty of the eyes by reducing the dark circles which resulted out of the dehydration resulting in beautiful blue eyes.
- Boosts our energy level and efficiency level with proper transportation of vitamins, minerals and nutrients in our body. This energy can be a boon for every age group.
- Migraines result of water shortage in our body. Hence being hydrated helps to reduce the headache burst. Now you can easily listen to more of your partner’s talks. 😀
- Proper waste and toxin removal doesn’t result in accumulation of carcinogens in the system. Nothing better than this.
- Reduce acidity in the body. Also, helps to bring down hangover. A must know thing today.
- Blood needs adequate water to create new cells and for other cell to function properly. This cause reduction in back ache and joint related pains. That means late aging, i.e. a true blessing. 🙂
- Reduces pressure on the heart from proper circulation of the blood in the entire body. A healthier you.
- Improves muscle strength because it carries oxygen to the cells that build and strengthen muscle tissue. You can easily think of body building after that! Hell yeah!
- Water helps as a stress reliever by boosting up the mood. Smile. 🙂
- Increases brain power by supporting proper nerve function which strengthens the communication between the brain and the nervous system. That means an intelligent version of you!
Well people! Our body releases approximately 2 liters of water every day, hence under normal conditions we should at least drink 10-12 glass of water daily!
Go ahead and live healthy “ kyunki yeh Zindagi bohat khoobsurat h”!